Wednesday, June 28, 2017

2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop & TGF June Farm Fresh Challenge: Summer Fun


Sooo.... this is my first time participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, and I'm very excited!  I just ordered two new stamps sets which came in the mail Monday - The Greeting Farm's Mini-Remix Brewtiful and Perk Up.  Love them!  I was hoping they would come in time for me to join in on the fun of the blog hop.  I am also participating in my first Farm Fresh challenge over on The Greeting Farm's blog.  Yay!

To keep with the theme of summer and coffee, I stamped the frappuccinos using my Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves ink pad.  I know, I know...it's supposed to be a summery card, and I'm using an ink pad called Autumn Leaves.  Lol.  But I thought the orange, red, and yellow shades were a nice bright summery look and the brown just fits with the color of coffee.


Supplies Used:
The Greeting Farm clear stamps: Mini-Remix Brewtiful, Perk Up
Ink: Kaleidacolor (autumn leaves), Memento (tuxedo black)
Cardstock: Stampin Up (apricot appeal, chocolate chip), white, kraft, beige
Copic markers
Martha Stewart edge punch (doily lace)
Stampin Up Hodgepodge Hardware (vanilla)
grosgrain ribbon (from my stash)
adhesive foam squares

Katie



1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Love that sweet image and the fun background!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

You Mermaid to be Awesome

Today's card is one that I created for my sister who has been a little down lately.  I decided a surprise encouragement card (with me...