Thursday, June 29, 2017

You Mermaid to be Awesome


Today's card is one that I created for my sister who has been a little down lately.  I decided a surprise encouragement card (with mermaids of course!) might cheer her up a bit.  She loves mermaids, especially Ariel, and I couldn't wait to use this set that I just bought from The Greeting Farm.  Plus, I found this awesome mermaid scale pattern paper by Recollections at Michael's a few weeks ago.  And...I'm always up for a reason to color using my Copic markers (love them!).  Coloring is so relaxing.

I'm entering this in The Greeting Farm June Farm Fresh Challenge: Summer Fun and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.


Supplies Used:
TGF Little Mermaids stamp set
Recollections Enchanting 6x6 paper pad (mermaid scales)
white cardstock
Memento tuxedo black ink
Kaleidacolor blue breeze ink
Copic markers
sheer iridescent ribbon
iridescent sequins
adhesive foam squares

Have a great day!

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Mermaid to be Awesome

Today's card is one that I created for my sister who has been a little down lately.  I decided a surprise encouragement card (with me...